[B-Greek] converting bwgrkl.ttf into spionic.ttf?

Jim Darlack jdarlack at gcts.edu
Tue Sep 25 12:46:18 EDT 2007

I agree completely George!

Unfortunately some publishers want texts in SPIonic rather than in a
Unicode font. Otherwise, I would have told my friend to convert to
Unicode! It's unfortunate that this particular publisher is "behind the
times".

Jim

James M. Darlack
Assistant Librarian for Reference & Bibliographic Instruction
Goddard Library, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
130 Essex Street, South Hamilton, MA 01982
www.gordonconwell.edu/library/hamilton
978.646.4004 Work | 978.646.4567 Fax
978.281.1226 Home | www.oldinthenew.org <http://www.oldinthenew.org/>