[B-Greek] converting bwgrkl.ttf into spionic.ttf?

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Tue Sep 25 12:26:30 EDT 2007

 I have a Word macro (written by David Miller) to convert BWGRKL to Unicode, and another to convert Unicode to SPIonic (or use http://ocp.acadiau.ca/kpenner/convert.htm to convert Unicode NFC to NFD, and NFD to SPIonic).

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash