[B-Greek] converting bwgrkl.ttf into spionic.ttf?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 12:12:56 EDT 2007

Why in the world would you wish to convert that to SPIonic?  It would be better to convert it to unicode then any unicode font supporting polytonic Greek would serve.  It's fine to have the legacy fonts on your machine for when you encounter older material, but I would not propagate anything further in a legacy font.

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.

- Jan Hus