[B-Greek] "The lexicon is wrong!"

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Sep 25 11:28:58 EDT 2007

There is at least one article on the problems with some lexical
definitions in LSJ, especially with respect to the LXX, in the Danker
Festschrift:

Biblical Greek Language and Lexicography: Essays in Honor of Frederick
W. Danker
Edited by R. E. Whitaker, John A. L. Lee, Bernard A. Taylor, and Peter
R. Burton
Eerdmans, 2004
264 pages, English
Cloth, 6 1/4 x 9 1/4
ISBN: 0-8028-2216-9
ISBN13: 978-0-8028-2216-1
List Price: $36.00
Your Price: $25.20
http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~I~WHIBIBLIC

You should be able to get access to it at any good library. My copy is
at home, or I would be able to give you the chapter(s). I believe it is
the one by John Lee, but I might be remembering incorrectly.

HTH,
James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division