[B-Greek] New UBS text announced

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Sep 25 09:44:36 EDT 2007

Thought listers might find this of interest, I just heard about it last
night:

UBS Greek New Testament
A Reader's Edition
Edited by Barbara Aland and Barclay M., Jr. Newman
Hendrickson Publishers, Forthcoming January 2008
732 pages, English and Greek
Flexible casebound
ISBN: 1-59856-285-1
ISBN13: 978-1-59856-285-9