[B-Greek] Which Proofing Tools Do You Recommend?

frjsilver at optonline.net frjsilver at optonline.net
Tue Sep 18 11:22:23 EDT 2007

We're SO spoiled!

I mean, look at the biblical mss with no word breaks at all, no punctuation, no tones, words just go till the end of one line and continue on the next with no consideration of syllabification -- yet so comparatively few real errors in transmission.

But even then, it could be worse.  Anybody remember the BOOSTROFHDON style of writing?

Father James