[B-Greek] Ann: Strong's Greek dictionary in XML, version 1.4
ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Thu Sep 13 20:54:59 EDT 2007
I have released version 1.4 of "my" Strong's Greek Dictionary in XML:
It is also available as a searchable web-application here:
The web-application is meant for ordinary users to enjoy. The XML
version is meant for programmers to create Bible study software.
My version differs from most electronic versions in that it has:
- Real Greek in Unicode.
- Transliterations in SBL-style transliteration.
- Fixes to the text in numerous places, to be in conformance with the
printed Strong's dictionary.
- XML markup of where the derivation, definition, and KJV usage start
Release notes for this release are below.
Version 1.4 (2007-09-14)
- Changed the Greek of a 26 entries, to be in conformance with the
printed edition: 234, 493, 527, 703, 902, 965, 993, 1361, 1420,
1502, 1503, 1541, 1695, 2216, 2256, 2636, 2810, 3103, 3116, 3138,
3198, 4609, 4770, 4949, 5253, 5592.
- Moved some words between the various parts (i.e., derivation;
definition; KJV-definition), to where they belong logically.
- Added some missing derivations.
- Fixed a lot of typos in the text.
More information about the B-Greek