[B-Greek] Precise Parallel NT

Jerry Austin Reimer jerry at lsm.org
Thu Sep 13 11:11:23 EDT 2007

abebooks.com has a bunch of them

Jerry Reimer

-----Original Message-----
From: b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of sandra hack
polaski
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:02 AM
To: 'b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org'
Subject: [B-Greek] Precise Parallel NT

I'm trying to locate a copy of the Precise Parallel NT from Oxford UP (Greek
text plus 7 translations). I've found it a handy reference (especially when
teaching Bible studies, because I can see what my students are reading!),
but Oxford has discontinued it and my copy's nearly falling apart. If you
have a copy you're willing to part with, please reply to me OFFLIST. Thanks.
--Sandra Hack Polaski
Sandra Hack Polaski   shpolaski at btsr.edu
Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond
3400 Brook Rd., Richmond, Virginia 23227
804.204.1210 (phone)  804.355.8182 (fax)

B-Greek mailing list
B-Greek at lists.ibiblio.org