[B-Greek] Precise Parallel NT

sandra hack polaski shpolaski at btsr.edu
Thu Sep 13 12:01:55 EDT 2007

I'm trying to locate a copy of the Precise Parallel NT from Oxford UP (Greek
text plus 7 translations). I've found it a handy reference (especially when
teaching Bible studies, because I can see what my students are reading!),
but Oxford has discontinued it and my copy's nearly falling apart. If you
have a copy you're willing to part with, please reply to me OFFLIST. Thanks.
--Sandra Hack Polaski
Sandra Hack Polaski   shpolaski at btsr.edu
Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond
3400 Brook Rd., Richmond, Virginia 23227
804.204.1210 (phone)  804.355.8182 (fax)