[B-Greek] Declension tool

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Wed Sep 12 09:56:29 EDT 2007

I decided to just go ahead a build a quick web apps that I hope fits
your needs.

http://apps.morphgnt.org/nominal/

Let me know if you find any errors or have any suggestions as to how
to improve it.

(There are a lot more things I can do with it -- I just wanted to get
something out there quickly for you)

Note: Participles are a bit strange at the moment as they appear
under the overall verb lemma and group difference tense, voice, etc
in the same cell.

James Tauber