[B-Greek] Declension tool

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Tue Sep 11 21:17:52 EDT 2007

By nominals are you including anything with a nominal inflection,
including adjectives, pronouns and participles?

It's easy to extract from MorphGNT[1] but I can do that for you if
you like, although that's raw data which may not be what you're
looking for.

Coincidentally, just last night I submitted[2] the nominal
inflections for visualization on Many Eyes.

James Tauber

[1] http://morphgnt.org/projects/ccat-morphgnt
[2] http://jtauber.com/blog/2007/09/10/
many_eyes_on_greek_nominal_suffixes/