[B-Greek] Bible

Curtis Hinson curtis at curtishinson.com
Sun Sep 9 20:36:56 EDT 2007

If all else fails, you can get a KJV and a UBS4 of the same dimensions
and get a bookbinder to bind the OT part and the UBS4 together.  They
can shave the margins down to eliminate minor differences in size.  I
knew a local bookbinder that would do that kind of thing for $100 - $200
depending on what kind of cover you want and how difficult the job was.

Of course if you know Hebrew, this is the one to go for:

ISBN 3438052504, Biblia Sacra Utriusque Testamenti, Editio Hebraica et
Graeca

I had that one rebound in soft kangaroo leather.  It's a bit heavy to
carry around, but not much worse than the clunkier English translations.

Bless the Name
Curtis Hinson
http://curtishinson.com