[B-Greek] Idioms of the Greek New Testament

John Boyce colmthoraigh at eircom.net
Sun Sep 9 18:45:09 EDT 2007

Folks,

My sincere thanks for all the helpful and informative replies I have
received both on and off list; I think you have saved me from purchasing a
good book which would not meet my present (limited) needs. I have decided to
go for Moule first, Smyth when I feel the need for more and to leave Porter
until a period of relative affluence should descend upon me.

Thanks to the good God for such a helpful and informed community as this
this.

Seán