[B-Greek] Searching the B-Greek Archives for words or texts

Carl W.Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Sep 7 04:53:20 EDT 2007

The URL for Curtis Hinson's search engine got broken up in my

(1) Curtis Hinson’s (Jun 25, 2005, at 9:46) search device:
-----
“Just download this tiny ZIP file I made:
http://curtishinson.com/bgreek.zip

‘Once you have the zip file, drag the file bgreek.reg inside it onto
your desktop, double click it, and answer the prompt that comes up.
You can get rid of the reg file and the ZIP once you’ve done that.

"Now you should be able to search B-Greek by typing “bgreek”, a
space, and keywords in your browser’s address bar to find messages in
the archive.

"Disclaimer: I tested this on Internet Explorer and on Firefox on
Windows XP.  I think it should work on most or all Microsoft Windows
varieties of IE.  If it doesn’t work for you, it shouldn’t do any
harm, it just won’t work.  The capability is built into MS TweakUI by
the way, I just found the reg key it creates.