[B-Greek] Greek keyboards

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Tue Sep 4 09:51:07 EDT 2007

I agree with Randall and Curtis that using established standards is preferable, especially in the long term. Use the national Greek keyboard, which is probably included with your operating system. I have summarized the Microsoft setup instructions for Windows XP at http://ocp.acadiau.ca/kpenner/reference/Polytonic.pdf

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies,
Acadia Divinity College,
Wolfville, Nova Scotia,
Canada B4P 2R6.
(902)585-2213
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash
Online Critical Pseudepigrapha: http://ocp.acadiau.ca