[B-Greek] Greek keyboards

Curtis Hinson curtis at curtishinson.com
Mon Sep 3 20:45:52 EDT 2007

A resounding αμην (amen) to that.  It's pointless to invent new layouts
when there's a perfectly good one built in that's an international
standard, and works with polytonic.

Of course the scholarly world would be just fine to move away from
polytonic in all areas, as Greeks themselves have gotten along just fine
without it for most of their history.

Bless the Name
Curtis Hinson
http://curtishinson.com