[B-Greek] Font Test

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Mon Sep 3 13:33:03 EDT 2007

Hello Carl,

S' EUCARISTW POLU for a most helpful reply. I've always been able to
receive messages written in Unicode because 3 of the 4 points you mention
below are already in place on my computer:

1) My e-mail program allows Unicode UTF-8.
2) The Text Encoding is already set for UTF-8.
3) I am already using Gentium, a unicode font. (If anyone has a
preference for other fonts, tell me which ones and why, please.)

But I don't have a keyboarding "device" or program. So I can't write in
Greek and hope to have it appear on the list. Carl, you've stated your
preference below. And I may well go with that. But first I'd like to hear
what others on the list like to use.

What keyboarding programs are you all using?

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi - qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
West Haven, Connecticut USA

->