[B-Greek] Font Test

Daniel Nordlund res90sx5 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 11:46:42 EDT 2007

Richard,

Carl has given you some good advice here.  Let me ask a couple questions.

1.  What email program are you using?
2.  How are you entering trying to enter the Greek characters?  One usually needs to set up a Greek keyboard to enter polytonic Greek characters (or have a program like Keyman which does the work for you).

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA