[B-Greek] Question: comment by Kline

Levi Simpson levi.regent.ta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:27:36 EDT 2007

> For me it seems to work better to spend most
> of my time reading, either with a parallel text or without, or
> listening.

When you say listening, to what are you referring?  Are there audio
resources out their for Greek (Koine or otherwise?)  If so, that
would be wonderful to get my hands on.  I have begun to shift in the
direction you and others have mentioned here (glossing over
everyone's particular distinctives of course!) and would love to try
out listening to a(n accomplished) reader.  I caught a snippet of
Andrew Wilson reading from his translation of Harry Potter into Greek
and was VERY impressed.  I could get used to hearing someone read
like that!

Levi Simpson
Regent College

PS. The link for the snippet (and it is a snippet) is http://