[B-Greek] Roots & stems of words

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Oct 30 09:38:13 EDT 2007

You might find Part II of Metzger's "Lexical Aids for Students of NT
Greek" helpful. He groups words by root, with a brief summary of
linguistic stuff. There is also an Appendix about language families and
how things interact which might be interesting. There are a few other
appendices with interesting stuff, too. Complete bibliographical info:

Lexical Aids for Students of New Testament Greek
3rd edition
by Bruce Manning Metzger
Baker Academic, 1998
xi +100 pages, English, Paper
ISBN: 0-8010-2180-4
ISBN13: 978-0-8010-2180-0
List Price: $10.99

Online price is cheaper, and is available where ever fine books are sold
:)

HTH,
James
James Spinti