[B-Greek] Acts 2:33 and 5:31

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 27 19:30:02 EDT 2007

Acts 2:33THi DEXIAi OUN TOU QEOU hUYWQEIS THN TE EPAGGELIAN TOU PNEUMATOS TOU hAGIOU LABWN PARA TOU PATROS EXECEEN TOUTO hO hUMEIS KAI BLEPETE KAI AKOUETE

Hello Rosangela, those just look to me to be local datives.  So I would say any translation that stresses the idea of location would be acceptable.  I would personally translate it as "to his right hand or at his right hand."  I don't think you can get away with saying "with his right hand" but "by his right hand" would be ok.

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net

From: "Rosangela Lira" <rosangelalira at terra.com.br>