[B-Greek] Please Do Not Discuss This On the d-greek list

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 24 05:49:03 EDT 2007

What "d-greek" may be, I have no idea, but this message should never
have been posted to B-Greek in the first place, regardless whether it
might be expected that the information being sought might be obtained
from some list-members--nor was any online response to it
appropriate. The poster evidently was well aware that such a topic
was inappropriate.