[B-Greek] Please Do Not Discuss This On the d-greek list

Jeffrey B. Gibson jgibson000 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 21:49:24 EDT 2007

Kevin Riley wrote:

> I think some of us would find the list interesting, so perhaps it could be
> posted without a discussion following.

FWIW, I for one would not.  And even if I were, I would not support the posting
of this list to B-Greek since it is not even remotely within the purview of
B-Greek.

May I suggest that those who are interested in seeing the requested Armenian
Calvinist list should write OFF LIST to Carl Thomas to ask him to post it to you
privately should he ever receive what he has asked for.

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.