[B-Greek] Finding Sources

James Ernest j.d.ernest at bc.edu
Sun Oct 21 07:12:51 EDT 2007

Calvin,
I haven't seen a reply yet to this. Apart from standard print lexicons, the
ultimate place to go for this kind of information (and the first place, I
think, for those who have convenient access to it) is the Thesaurus Linguae
Graecae. It used to be (maybe still is) distributed on CD under a license
arrangement but now is available online under various pricing plans for
those who don't have access under an institutional license. A web search
will take you to the homepage.
James Ernest