[B-Greek] hermeneutics and "modern linguistics"

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:47:51 EDT 2007

In retrospect, I think the key point here is that Hermeneutics is
specifically indicated in our FAQ as outside the parameters of
appropriate list-discussion.

"B-Greek is not a forum for general Bible issues, except insofar as
they may bear specifically upon interpretation of a particular Greek
text, Neither is it a forum for general or specific hermeneutical or
theological issues."

On Oct 16, 2007, at 10:37 AM, cwestf5155 at aol.com wrote:

>  I apologize to Wayne.? I thought that it was posted to the list.?
> I checked back and realize now that it wasn't.
>
> I'm out of practice with my posting, and should have known.
>
> Cindy

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List