[B-Greek] Semantics

Hefin Jones hefinjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 12 21:35:17 EDT 2007

[out of lurk mode]

I was a student of Deirdre Wilson in the late eighties and early nineties - I'd highly recommend her work and Gutt's which is based on Serper and Wilson's approach. Gutt has been controversial amongst the bible translation community - worth reading just to know what the fuss is about. Seper/Wilson more fundamental.

Hefin Jones
Sydney