[B-Greek] Interlinear Plato?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 11:17:50 EDT 2007

Once upon a time there was a man who decided that he wanted to climb Mt Everest.  He acquired all of the necessary equipment, tents, cooking utensils, clothing appropriate for the occasion and food.  He then got a number of porters and a sedan chair.  He set out on his expedition with the porters carrying his equipment and him in the sedan chair.  He finally reached the top.  Did he really climb Mt Everest?

The question is, "Do you really want to read the Greek or do you want to PRETEND that you have read the Greek?

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.

- Jan Hus