[B-Greek] Cross-References & Quotations in NA27 and UBS4

John R. Gentry johnrgentry at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 12:03:42 EDT 2007

First let me say how thankful I am to sit at the feet of some of the
scholars on this list.  In the few weeks I’ve been a member, I have been
helped in many areas.

Do any of you know of a catalog or compilation of the cross-references used
in NA27.  I’m wanting to provide the cross-references to a non-Greek friend
who does not have NA27.  I’ve searched the archives and did not find any

Also, I have noticed that there are differences in the lists of quotations
and allusions in the back of NA27 and UBS4.  I do not have a specific
example, but a few months back I spent some time looking through these lists
and noticed that there were some OT passages referenced in one list(s) that
were not in the other(s).  Do any of you know why this is?  Are any of you
aware of a list of these differences?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

John R. Gentry