[B-Greek] Bibles

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Tue Oct 2 11:04:04 EDT 2007

My suggestion is to check the archives. This topic has been hammered to
death many times over the years. Those of us who agree with George have
our reasons, which are legion. Those who think interlinears are good
also have their reasons, which, of course, are flawed :) (ducking!).

Tongue in cheek,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division