[B-Greek] SPANISAI

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 30 17:51:50 EDT 2007

John:

Actually it is the aorist active infinitive of SPANIZW which when used of things means, " to be rare, scarce, scanty" and when used of people means "to lack or be in want of something" It is used in 2 Kings 14:26; Job 14:11; Judith 11:12

I hope this helps,

Kevin

Library Director/Reference Librarian, Assistant Professor of Bible, Greek, Theological Bibliography and Research
Cierpke at prodigy.net http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm