[B-Greek] Alma/Virgin

Jonathan Robie jwrobie at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 30 09:44:25 EDT 2007

This looks like a mis-post, a flame directed at a discussion that went
on in the b-hebrew list.

I've changed the settings on B-Greek, for some reason new members were
able to post to the list without being moderated. As we've seen in the
last few days, that can lead to the problem that people with no idea
what our list is about, and perhaps no ability to actually read Greek,
post random things to our list. If I got it right, we should be able to
catch this better in the future, and help new members figure out what
our list is about.

Jonathan