[B-Greek] Attributive and Predicate Adjectives

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Mon Jul 30 06:11:55 EDT 2007

On Jul 30, 2007, at 1:44 AM, Iver Larsen wrote:

> [...]

I would question that differentiation as having any strict universal
validity-- at least in a situation where those are the only two words
in an expresssion. But I also wouldn't expect to see such a phrase
commonly in isolation from a context; it is the sort of a phrase that
one is most likely to find in a grammar book -- especially one not
written by a Greek-speaker.