[B-Greek] Alma/Virgin

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 12:57:04 EDT 2007

This post is discourteous, argumentative, incorrect and directed to the wrong forum since the word you cite is Hebrew rather than Greek which is the focus of this forum.  I frankly hope that you are removed from the list of subscribers and banned forever.  Since this is the second KJV-onlyist poster within a short time, I hope you will have the good sense to warn others of your persuasion to cease and desist in this attack on the list.  Had you read the FAQ for this group you would have known that we do not discuss theology.

Be gone !

george
gfsomsel

defend the truth till death.