[B-Greek] How to Self-Study Attic Greek?

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 13:18:55 EDT 2007

When I was using it as a text as an undergraduate, I hated it, but over the years I have come to appreciate Crosby & Schaeffer. _An Introduction to Greek_.  It follows rather traditional methods of instruction but includes sections from many authors as well as choice aphorisms (in Greek, of course).

http://tinyurl.com/2sypt5

Publisher: Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers; Bilingual edition (July 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0865165548
ISBN-13: 978-0865165540

george