[B-Greek] Galatians 1:11: Accusative or nominative?

frjsilver at optonline.net frjsilver at optonline.net
Thu Jul 12 20:20:29 EDT 2007

This is an example of a cognate subject:  'I realize that the gospel gospelled by me....'

Of course, in English we prefer to avoid such redundance, so since we know how to take apart the verb EUAGGELIZW and the nouns formed on it (or vice-versa) and work with their components,we might want to say something like 'the good news I proclaimed/announced/of which I was the messenger", etc.

Father James Silver