[B-Greek] Greek word AUTOS

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 12 19:36:07 EDT 2007

This appears to be a response to an off-list messsage; if that's the
case it really ought not to have been answered on-list.

But in any case, please note that we do not discuss doctrinal issues
on B-Greek; if you want to continue the discussion of something more
than Greek text, please conduct that discussion off-line.

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List