[B-Greek] H AGAPH TOU QEOU

Seth sethvm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:21:19 EDT 2007

Iver, et al.,

Fascinating--I am looking forward to searching the Scriptures myself to see
this trend with KURIOS and hO KURIOS.

So far, I'm seeing this unfold with a few examples already, but after
looking at several passages involving dialogue, am I correct in saying that
dialogue doesn't seem to adhere to any so-called article "requirements" at
all? For instance, in Matt. 8:21, one person says to the Lord Jesus, "KURIE,
EPITREYON MOI PRWTON APELQEIN..." and in a passage just above that passage,
someone remarks "DIDASKALE, AKOLOUQHSW SOI..."

Thanks for the insight,

--
Seth Moran
A man's pride will bring him low,