[B-Greek] Have any of you heard of arching in exegesis?

davidsugg at comcast.net davidsugg at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 21:27:04 EDT 2007

For anyone interested in Schreiner's discussion, the two chapters from his book are available ate:

http://www.sbts.edu/Academics/Faculty/Theology/Thomas_Schreiner.aspx

# "Diagramming and Conducting a Grammatical Analysis," in Interpreting the Pauline Epistles (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1990), 77-96. Non-exclusive, one-time permission is granted to use this chapter, excluding any permission of a third source. The permission applies to this usage only. Baker Academic, a division of Baker Publishing Group, copyright 1990.

# "Tracing the Argument," in Interpreting the Pauline Epistles (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1990), 97-126. Non-exclusive, one-time permission is granted to use this chapter, excluding any permission of a third source. The permission applies to this usage only. Baker Academic, a division of Baker Publishing Group, copyright 1990.

--
David J. Sugg
3200 Raye Road

From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke at prodigy.net>