[B-Greek] The divine name in Gk MSS

Anthony Buzzard anthonybuzzard at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 30 21:14:36 EST 2006

I agree that it is fanciful to plead that KS stands for an original
Hebrew YHVH, when we know that kurios is right for both YHVH and the
Lord Messiah. How could one possibly know that the divine name stood
behind the KURIOS for Jesus or for the Father?
But the question is, has anyone seen anything other than
abbreviations for kurios or theos in those two MSS alleged to have
the Hebrew name in them?
Anthony Buzzard