[B-Greek] The divine name in Gk MSS

Webb webb at selftest.net
Thu Nov 30 21:04:38 EST 2006

The acid test of this theory, it would seem to me, is whether the title
KURIOS, "lord", when unambiguously referring to Jesus (which it very often
does), is typically abbreviated to KS or KU (not KY--let's stop using the
b-greek transliteration for psi), etc. You can't say that the abbreviation
KS means the Lord Jesus in one place, but has the special meaning of
standing in for the tetragrammaton elsewhere, where it refers to God.

Webb Mealy