[B-Greek] Fwd: Re: Modern vs. Erasmian pronunciation, something new

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Thu Nov 30 19:15:09 EST 2006

There is an easy answer - find a text book you like and use whatever it uses
[a good rule for any language that has a multiplicity of dialects and no
accepted standard pronunciation].  You will rarely read Greek aloud, so
despite the question's great theoretical importance, in practice it rarely
matters.

Kevin Riley