[B-Greek] Fwd: Re: Modern vs. Erasmian pronunciation, something new

Carl Thomas slewfoot at rangeweb.net
Thu Nov 30 19:00:33 EST 2006

After reading these post on Modern vs. Erasmian pronunciation I'm more
confused about which I should use. At this point in my life (I'm 62) all
I wanted to do is fulfill a life's dream and that is learn to read and
do a little work in the Greek New Testament. So I'm setting here and
still asking which should I use but I should have know that there would
not be a consensus. Just like my 40 years of work in the church there
has never been a consensus but then again that as also brought a lot of
enjoyment and it has driven me to do a lot studying that I may not have
done. So now the question remains. Which one? And can I decide that?
:-)      Questions, questions.

Carl Thomas
Ashland, Montana 59003
United States of America