[B-Greek] The divine name in Gk MSS

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 18:30:48 EST 2006

I was just looking through my copy of Comfort and Barrett which while, of course, not a facsimile I trust to be accurate.  I see no evidence of the Tetragrammaton being used.  I see many abbreviations in various cases: QEOS, hUIOS, PATHR, PNEUMA, XRISTOS, even hEBDOMHKONTA.

george
gfsomsel
_________