[B-Greek] The divine name in Gk MSS

Elliot Poe Elliot.Poe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:18:59 EST 2006

I believe the manuscript evidence you are refering to is the first and
last Greek letter of QEOS (QS) with a line drawn above these two
letters.  I am no expert in textual criticism, but you can see an
example of this online at the University of Michigan's website (P46) by
copying an pasting the following link into your internet browser:

http://images.umdl.umich.edu/cgi/i/image/image-idx?rgn1=ic_all;op2=And;rgn2=ic_all;op3=And;rgn3=ic_all;c=apis;q1=6238;back=back1164928018;size=50;subview=detail;resnum=1;view=entry;lastview=reslist;cc=apis;entryid=x-3553;viewid=6238_30.TIF

You will clearly see the letters QY with a line drawn above them (for
QEOU).  I presume some claim this is the tetragrammaton because the
vowels are left out.

Best Regards,
Elliot Poe

(Ps . . . Women also subscribe to this lest.)