[B-Greek] The divine name in Gk MSS

Anthony Buzzard anthonybuzzard at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 30 17:57:57 EST 2006

Gentlemen, I am not sure if this a permissible subject on this fine
list, but if it is, can anyone confirm this statement. I had never
heard this. I have no interest at all in "plugging" the divine Name
in Hebrew. or Greek.

Anthony Buzzard

"There is manuscript evidence for the tetragrammaton in the NT prior
to 200 A.D. The 2 fullest and most significant Mss dated prior to the
4th Century proving this are P46 and P45, both of which are from
Egypt. It seems these 2 Mss date between 80 -120 years after the
original autographs, and have the tetragrammaton."

Anthony Buzzard
www.restorationfellowship.org