[B-Greek] Modern Greek pronunciation in the reading of the Greek NT

Anthony Buzzard anthonybuzzard at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 28 15:18:23 EST 2006

I listened to some of II Thess. read with the modern pronunciation.
Though I am not a native speaker, I learned to read with the modern
pronunciation using Zodhiates. I have taught Greek in a Bible college
for many years. I think Zodhiates is excellent, but I cannot say the
same for the other site. It is very fast and some of the sounds are
plainly wrong as compared with Zodhiates. Unless this is an authentic
variant, it seems to me not to be a good model.
Spiros does very much better.
Anthony Buzzard

Anthony Buzzard
www.restorationfellowship.org