[B-Greek] Rev 5:13

Isaiah 1:18 is118 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 02:16:04 EST 2006

I have a question regarding Revelation 5:13. When John writes "and to the
Lamb" is he identifiing a second person aside from "Him who sits on the
trhone", or is this the hebraic literary device of repetition for emphasis,
and there is on fact only one personage in view?, i.e. "Him who sits on the
throne" IS the Lamb.

Revelation 5:13 (NASB)
13And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the
earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, "To Him who
sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and
dominion forever and ever."

Would really appreciate help from a linguistic expert.

Many blessings