[B-Greek] Audio Greek NT

Steve Westfall steve.westfall at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 22:22:04 EST 2006

If you want Erasmian, go to www.audible.com and search for "Pennington".
You will find Jonathan T. Pennington's "New Testament Greek Vocabulary"
listed for $16.09 for download.  (Or for "free" if you buy a year's
Audible.com membership for $9.95.)

Another option would be to purchase CDs with the pronunciation that you
prefer (e.g., Pennington), "rip" them to mp3 files on your computer, then
listen on your computer or mp3 device.

Steve Westfall