[B-Greek] Reader's Greek New Testament

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Mon Nov 27 12:07:33 EST 2006

I missed most of this discussion, being at AAR/SBL and all. But, while
there I talked with one of the Zondervan editors. They are coming out
with a revised version next Summer. Among the revisions is a different
font.

HTH,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788