[B-Greek] Ann.: Linguistic Tree Constructor -- now with MorphGNT

Ulrik Petersen ulrikp at hum.aau.dk
Sun Nov 19 20:29:34 EST 2006

List,

A week or so ago, I announced version 2.0.0 of my "Linguistic Tree
Constructor" (LTC), which is a cross-platform program for drawing
linguistic syntax trees.  It runs on Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows.

Along with last week's announcement, I announced the availability of a
small application called "GetBibleText", containing the text of
Tischendorf's 8th Greek NT.

Today I've released version 1.5 of GetBibleText.  It now contains not
only the Tischendorf text, but also James Tauber's MorphGNT, version 5.08.

James's MorphGNT has a homepage here:

http://morphgnt.org/projects/ccat-morphgnt

You can download both LTC and GetBibleText via:

http://ltc.sourceforge.net/download.html

Enjoy!

Ulrik Petersen